Marine Freight in China - Industry and Country Analysis provides five forces Industry analysis, along with PESTLE country analysis of China. This report concludes with profiles of the leading companies in the Chinese marine freight market.Description:
Includes market value/volume, geographical segmentation, and five forces (buyer power, supplier power, new entrants, substitutes, and rivalry) analysis of the Marine Freight Industry in China. The PESTLE analysis section analyzes the current challenges, future prospects and risks across political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental areas of the country. Scope:
- Contains data on market value, volume and/or segmentation for Marine Freight in China
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis
- analyzes the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure of China
- The leading companies are identified with supporting key financial metrics (where available)
The marine freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by ship, including the sea and inland waterways modes. The sector includes both domestic and international freight, which for the purposes of this report are counted in the country of origin.
Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2009 annual average exchange rates.Highlights:
The Chinese marine freight industry is expected to reach a total revenue of $78.1 billion in 2010, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5% for the period spanning 2006-2010.
The inland waterways segment is expected to be the industry's most lucrative in 2010, with total revenue of $52.6 billion, equivalent to 67.3% of the industry's overall value.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 11.3% for the five-year period 2010-2015, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $133.2 billion by the end of 2015.Reasons to purchase:
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials