Marfrig Alimentos S.A. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Marfrig Alimentos S.A. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Marfrig Alimentos (Marfrig or the ‘company’) is a food company engaged in the processing and distribution of fresh and industrialized beef, pork, lamb and poultry to customers in Brazil and abroad. The company operates in Americas, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Europe. It is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil and employs around 90,625 people. The company recorded revenues of BRL15,878.5 million ($8,985.6 million) during the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 65% over FY2009. This growth is attributable to several factors, including the merger of Seara, Keystone Foods and O’Kane Poultry into the company, the increase in sales in Europe and the organic growth of operations. The operating profit of the company was BRL875.7 million ($495.6 million) during FY2010, compared to BRL404 million ($228.6 million) in FY2009. The net profit was BRL146.1 million ($82.7 million) in FY2010, a decrease of 72.7% over FY2009.Scope of the Report
Reasons to Purchase
- Provides all the crucial information on Marfrig Alimentos S.A. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Marfrig Alimentos S.A. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Marfrig Alimentos S.A.
- Data is supplemented with details on Marfrig Alimentos S.A. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Marfrig Alimentos S.A.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available