Levi Strauss & Co. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Levi Strauss & Co. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Levi Strauss & Co. (Levi Strauss or the company) is a privately-held branded apparel company. The company designs and markets jeans and other casual wear for men, women and children. Levi Strauss operates in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California and employs about 17,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $4,761.6 million during the financial year ended November 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 8% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $336.4 million in FY2011, a decrease of 11.8% over FY2010. The net profit was $138 million in FY2011, a decrease of 11.9% over FY2010.Scope of the Report
Reasons to Purchase
- Provides all the crucial information on Levi Strauss & Co. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Levi Strauss & Co. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Levi Strauss & Co.
- Data is supplemented with details on Levi Strauss & Co. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Levi Strauss & Co.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available