KBC Group NV - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. KBC Group NV - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
KBC Group NV (KBC Group or the "group") is an integrated bancassurance group, engaged in the provision of retail and private banking, insurance services, asset management, corporate services and other financial services. The group operates through its three direct subsidiaries, KBC Bank, KBC Insurance and KBL European Private Bankers primarily in Belgium, Central and Eastern Europe. It is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, and employs around 52,949 people. The group recorded revenues of E8,378 million ($11,115.1 million) during the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 81.1% over FY2009. The operating profit of the group was E2,224 million ($2,950.6 million) in FY2010, as compared to an operating loss of E2,904 million ($3,852.7 million) in FY2009. The net profit was E1,860 million ($2,467.7 million) in FY2010, as compared to a net loss of E2,466 million ($3,271.6 million) in FY2009.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on KBC Group NV required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting KBC Group NV in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of KBC Group NV
-Data is supplemented with details on KBC Group NV history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from KBC Group NV
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available