IntercontinentalExchange, Inc - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. IntercontinentalExchange, Inc - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
IntercontinentalExchange, Inc. (ICE or “the company”) operates regulated global futures exchange and over-the-counter (OTC) markets for agricultural, energy, equity index and currency contracts, as well as credit derivatives. The company offers trading services, clearing services, market data and risk management services. Additionally, the company offers foreign currency and equity index futures and options. The company operates in the US, the UK, other European countries, Asian countries and Canada. It is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and employed 1,013 people, as of December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $1,327.5 million in the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 15.4% over FY2010. The company's operating profit was $793.3 million in FY2011, an increase of 21.6% over FY2010. Its net profit was $509.7 million in FY2011, an increase of 28% over FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on IntercontinentalExchange, Inc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting IntercontinentalExchange, Inc in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of IntercontinentalExchange, Inc
-Data is supplemented with details on IntercontinentalExchange, Inc history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from IntercontinentalExchange, Inc
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available