InterMune, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. InterMune, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
InterMune, Inc. (InterMune or ‘the company’) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapies in pulmonology and orphan fibrotic diseases. The company primarily operates in the US where it is headquartered in Brisbane, California, and employed 201 people as of January 31, 2012. The company recorded revenues of $25.6 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), a decrease of 90.1% over FY2010. The operating loss of the company was $148.2 million in FY2011, as compared to an operating profit of $128.7 million in FY2010. The net loss was $154.8 million in FY2011, as compared to a net profit of $122.4 million in FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on InterMune, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting InterMune, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of InterMune, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on InterMune, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from InterMune, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available