Inergy, L.P. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Inergy, L.P. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Inergy, L.P. (Inergy or the company) owns and operates retail and wholesale propane marketing and distribution businesses and midstream gas storage facilities. The company has its operations in the US. It is headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri and employed 2,931 employees, of which 2,865 were full-time employees and 66 part-time employees, at the end of September 2011. The company recorded revenues of $2,153.8 million during the financial year ended September 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 20.6% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $154.5 million during FY2011, an increase of 13.5% over FY2010. The net profit was $17.6 million in FY2011, a decrease of 71.5% compared to FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Inergy, L.P. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Inergy, L.P. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Inergy, L.P.
-Data is supplemented with details on Inergy, L.P. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Inergy, L.P.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available