Datamonitor's Household Products: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Household Products industry in Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, and Taiwan. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share for the advanced emerging markets household products markets, plus full five-year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa and Taiwan, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The advanced emerging market countries contributed $12,139.1 millon to the global household products industry in 2005, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% between 2005 and 2009 bringing this contribution to $15,994 millon.
These countries are expected to reach a value of $21,916.5 millon in 2014, with a CAGR of 6.5% over the 2009-14 period.
Brazil holds the major share of the household products industry. In 2009, it accounted for 45.2% of the market
Among the advanced emerging market nations, Brazil is the leading country in the household products industry, with market revenues of $7,230.5 millon in 2009
Brazil is expected to lead the household products industry in the advance emerging market nations, with a value of $10,670.5 in 2014Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The household products market consists of retail sales of air fresheners, dishwashing products, general purpose cleaners, textile washing products, toilet care products and other products which includes bleach, furniture polish, insecticides and scouring products. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2009 annual average exchange rates.