Halliburton Company - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Halliburton Company - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Halliburton Company (Halliburton or the company) is one of the world’s largest providers of oilfield services to the energy industry. The company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field. The company, with operations in about 80 countries, is dual headquartered in Houston, Texas and Dubai, UAE; and employed about 68,000 people as on December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $24,829 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 38.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $4,737 million during FY2011, an increase of 57.4% over FY2010. The net profit was $2,839 million in FY2011, an increase of 54.7% over FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Halliburton Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Halliburton Company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Halliburton Company
-Data is supplemented with details on Halliburton Company history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Halliburton Company
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available