W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. (Gore or “the company”) is a privately held company engaged in the manufacturing of advanced technology products based on its proprietary material ePTFE (expanded polytetrafluoroethylene) for the electronics, industrial, fabrics and medical markets. The company has operations in the Asia Pacific, Australia, Europe, North America, and South America. It is headquartered in Newark, Delaware, and employed 9,500 people at the end of 2011. The company's revenues are estimated to be approximately $3,000 million in 2011. Gore is a privately-held company and does not publish its financial results. Therefore, financial information is not available.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available