Goldman Sachs Group - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Goldman Sachs Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Goldman Sachs Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Goldman Sachs Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Goldman Sachs Group’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Goldman Sachs Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
The Goldman Sachs Group (Goldman Sachs or "the group") is a leading financial services group that specializes in investment banking, asset management, and trading and securities transaction services. The group primarily operates in the US, Europe and Asia. It is headquartered in New York City, New York and employs 34,700 people. The group recorded revenues of $28,811 million in the financial year (FY) ended December FY2011, a decrease of 26.4% over FY2010. The operating profit was $6,169 million in FY2011, a decrease of 52.1% over FY2010. The net profit was $2,510 million in FY2011, a decrease of 67.5% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Goldman Sachs Group and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Goldman Sachs Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Goldman Sachs Group’s business structure, strategy and prospects