General Growth Properties, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. General Growth Properties, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
General Growth Properties* (GGP or the company) is a real estate developer and operator of regional malls. GGP manages more than 180 shopping malls in 43 US states. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and employs 2,800 people. The company recorded revenues of $2,823.5 million during the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), a decrease of 2% as compared with FY2009. The operating profit of the company was $995.5 million in FY2010, an increase of 85.2% over FY2009. The net loss was $1,440 million in FY2010, compared with a net loss of $1,284.7 million in FY2009. *In November 2010, the company completed its financial restructuring and emerged from Chapter 11. As part of the restructuring process, GGP was split into two separate and independent publicly traded corporations, first being GGP itself, and the other was the spin-off company, the Howard Hughes Corporation.Scope of the Report
Reasons to Purchase
- Provides all the crucial information on General Growth Properties, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting General Growth Properties, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of General Growth Properties, Inc.
- Data is supplemented with details on General Growth Properties, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from General Growth Properties, Inc.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available