Furniture Brands International Inc - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Furniture Brands International Inc - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Furniture Brands International, Inc. (Furniture Brands or "the company") is engaged in the designing, manufacturing, sourcing, and retailing of home furnishings. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and employed 8,800 people as of December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $1,107.7 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), a decrease of 4.5% compared to FY2010. The operating loss of the company was $44.5 million in FY2011, compared with an operating loss of $45 million in FY2010. The net loss was $43.8 million in FY2011, compared with a net loss of $39 million in FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Furniture Brands International Inc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Furniture Brands International Inc in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Furniture Brands International Inc
-Data is supplemented with details on Furniture Brands International Inc history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Furniture Brands International Inc
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available