Frontier Communications Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Frontier Communications Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Frontier Communications Corporation (Frontier or “the company”) is a rural telecommunications carrier for small and medium-sized towns and cities. It offers local and long distance voice services; data and Internet services; access services; and video services. The company operates in 27 states across the US. It is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut and employed about 15,400 people as of December, 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $5,243 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 38.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $899.6 million in FY2011, an increase of 16.5% over FY2010. Its net profit was $149.6 million in FY2011, a decrease of 2% over FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Frontier Communications Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Frontier Communications Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Frontier Communications Corporation
-Data is supplemented with details on Frontier Communications Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Frontier Communications Corporation
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available