Express Scripts, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Express Scripts, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Express Scripts (or ‘the company’), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Express Scripts Holding Company, is one of the largest pharmacy benefit management (PBM) companies in North America. The company operates in the US and Canada. It is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and employed 13,120 people as of December 31, 2011. In April 2012, Express Scripts completed the acquisition of Medco Health Solutions (Medco), for $29.1 billion. Upon the completion, Express Scripts and Medco became wholly-owned subsidiaries of newly created Express Scripts Holding Company. As the parent company, Express Scripts Holding Company is the new, publicly-traded entity, trading on NASDAQ under the symbol 'ESRX'. The company recorded revenues* of $46,128.3 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 2.6% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $2,311.7 million during FY2011, an increase of 11.6% over FY2010. The net profit was $1,275.8 million in FY2011, an increase of 8% over FY2010. * Including retail pharmacy co-payments.Scope of the Report
Reasons to Purchase
- Provides all the crucial information on Express Scripts, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Express Scripts, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Express Scripts, Inc.
- Data is supplemented with details on Express Scripts, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Express Scripts, Inc.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available