Country Analysis Report: Italy, In-depth PESTLE InsightsIntroduction
Italy has played a significant role in the world economy and is one of the founding members of the EU. The country ranks amongst the top ten economies in the world based on real GDP. Italy faces a mounting debt burden, although the budget deficit has narrowed. The government has launched a National Reform Programme to ease macroeconomic imbalances, improve public finances and reduce public debt.Features and benefits
- Understand how this report can be used to plan business investments or market entry by providing a holistic view of the country.
- Gain an understanding of the political situation in Italy, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand customer demographics in Italy through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
The PESTLE analysis of Italy identifies issues that affect the country's performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Italy, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Italy's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.Your key questions answered
- How does Italy perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecoms and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
- What is the legal structure in Italy and are the laws conducive to investment?
- How does Italy perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
- How does Italy perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?