Confectionery: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry GuideIntroduction
The Emerging 5 Confectionery industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five confectionery
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five confectionery market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key confectionery players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five confectionery market with forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $20,102.8 million to the global confectionery industry in 2013, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $25,376.4 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 4.8% over the 2013-18 period.
Within the confectionery industry, Brazil is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $7,804.6 million in 2013. This was followed by China and Mexico with a value of $6,468.7 and $3,120.7 million, respectively.
Brazil is expected to lead the confectionery industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $10,030.3 million in 2018, followed by China and Mexico with expected values of $7,935.5 and $3,529.4 million, respectively.Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the emerging five confectionery market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the emerging five confectionery market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five confectionery market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?