Chemicals in Norway - Industry and Country Analysis provides five forces Industry analysis, along with PESTLE country analysis of China. This report concludes with profiles of the leading companies in the Norwegian chemicals market.Description:
Includes market value/volume, geographical segmentation, and five forces (buyer power, supplier power, new entrants, substitutes, and rivalry) analysis of the Chemicals Industry in Norway. The PESTLE analysis section analyzes the current challenges, future prospects and risks across political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental areas of the country. Scope:
- Contains data on market value, volume and/or segmentation for Chemicals in Norway
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis
- analyzes the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure of Norway
- The leading companies are identified with supporting key financial metrics (where available)
The chemicals market consists of base, pharmaceutical, specialty and fine chemicals and agricultural chemicals. Market values are taken at producer selling price (PSP).
Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2009 annual average exchange rates.Highlights:
The Norwegian chemicals market had total revenue of $10.8 billion in 2009, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% for the period spanning 2005-2009.
The pharmaceuticals segment was the market's most lucrative in 2009, with total revenue of $3.8 billion, equivalent to 35.1% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.3% for the five-year period 2009-2014, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $15.4 billion by the end of 2014.Reasons to purchase:
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials