Castle Brands, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Castle Brands, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Castle Brands, Inc. (Castle Brands or "the company") is engaged in producing and marketing various categories of spirits. The company's products include vodka, rum, whiskey, tequila, liqueurs and fine wine. The company operates in the US. It is headquartered in New York City, New York and as of March 31, 2011 employed 40 people. The company recorded revenues of $32 million during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 12.4% over FY2010. The operating loss of the company was $5.4 million in FY2011, compared to the operating loss of $5.8 million in FY2010. The net loss was $6.3 million in FY2011, compared to the net loss of $2.9 million in FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Castle Brands, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Castle Brands, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Castle Brands, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Castle Brands, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Castle Brands, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available