New Cars in South Korea - Industry and Country Analysis provides five forces Industry analysis, along with PESTLE country analysis of South Korea. This report concludes with profiles of the leading companies in the Korean new cars market.Description:
Includes market value/volume, geographical segmentation, and five forces (buyer power, supplier power, new entrants, substitutes, and rivalry) analysis of the New Cars Industry in South Korea. The PESTLE analysis section analyzes the current challenges, future prospects and risks across political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental areas of the country. Scope:
- Contains data on market value, volume and/or segmentation for New Cars in South Korea
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis
- analyzes the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure of South Korea
- The leading companies are identified with supporting key financial metrics (where available)
The new cars market consists of the initial retail sale of passenger cars. The market value is calculated at retail selling price (RSP) and the market volume is given in terms of units sold.
Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated at constant 2009 annual average exchange rates.Highlights:
The South Korean new cars market had total revenue of $25,140.3 million in 2009, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.1% for the period spanning 2005-2009.
Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 6.5% between 2005-2009, to reach a total of 1,174.7 thousand vehicles in 2009.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.3% for the five-year period 2009-2014, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $32,590.3 million by the end of 2014.Reasons to purchase:
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials