CSR plc - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. CSR plc - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
CSR plc (CSR or "the company") a leading provider of multifunction semiconductor platforms for the auto, camera, low energy connectivity, document imaging and wireless voice & music markets as well as semiconductors for the handset and many other consumer electronics markets. The company operates in the US, Europe and Asia. It is headquartered in Cambridge, the UK and employed 2,945 people as of December 30, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $845.2 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 5.6% over FY2010. The operating loss of the company was $48.4 million during FY2011, compared to an operating loss of $6.3 million in FY2010. The net profit was $31.6 million in FY2011, compared to a net profit of $14.9 million in FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on CSR plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting CSR plc in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of CSR plc
-Data is supplemented with details on CSR plc history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from CSR plc
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available