Beer: Global Industry GuideIntroduction
Global Beer industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global beer market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global beer market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key beer players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global beer market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global beer market had total revenues of $494.4bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% between 2010 and 2014.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.2% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 176.4 billion liters in 2014.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.1% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $604.2bn by the end of 2019.Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global beer market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the global beer market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global beer market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?