Global Beer industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global beer market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global beer market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key beer players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global beer market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global beer market had total revenues of $514.6bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% between 2009 and 2013.
Market volume increased with a CAGR of 2.1% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 172.8 billion liters in 2013.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.4% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $607.8bn by the end of 2018.Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global beer market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global beer market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global beer market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?