The Bank of Yokohama, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The Bank of Yokohama, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
The Bank of Yokohama (BOY) is a provider of banking products and services, primarily in Japan. The bank offers a range of deposits, multifunctional cards, consumer loans, housing loans, insurance products, asset management and advisory services. It is headquartered in Kanagawa, Japan and employs 4,637 people. The company recorded revenues of JPY273,694 million ($3,202.2 million) during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY2011), a decrease of 4.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was JPY83,787 million ($980.3 million) in FY2011, an increase of 58.5% over FY2010. The net profit was JPY47,089 million ($550.9 million) in FY2011, an increase of 52.2% over FY2010.Scope of the Report
Reasons to Purchase
- Provides all the crucial information on The Bank of Yokohama, Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Bank of Yokohama, Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of The Bank of Yokohama, Ltd.
- Data is supplemented with details on The Bank of Yokohama, Ltd. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from The Bank of Yokohama, Ltd.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available