Datamonitor's Avon Products, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Avon Products, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Avon Products (Avon or ‘the company’) is a global manufacturer and marketer of beauty and related products. The company operates worldwide, primarily through the direct-selling channel. It is headquartered in New York City, New York and employs about 42,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $10,862.8 million during the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 6.4% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was $1,073.1 million in FY2010, an increase of 6.7% over FY2009. The net profit was $606.3 million in FY2010, a decrease of 3.1% compared to FY2009.Scope of the Report
Reasons to Purchase
- Provides all the crucial information on Avon Products, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Avon Products, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Avon Products, Inc.
- Data is supplemented with details on Avon Products, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Avon Products, Inc.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available