Avnet, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Avnet, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Avnet (or the company) is one of the world's largest industrial distributors of electronic components, enterprise computer and storage products and embedded subsystems. It is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona and employs 17,600 people. The company recorded revenues of $26,534.4 million during the financial year ended July 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 38.5% over 2010. The operating profit of the company was $930 million during FY2011, an increase of 46.3% over 2010. The net profit was $669.1 million in FY2011, an increase of 63% over 2010.Scope of the Report
Reasons to Purchase
- Provides all the crucial information on Avnet, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Avnet, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Avnet, Inc.
- Data is supplemented with details on Avnet, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Avnet, Inc.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available