Autodesk, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Autodesk, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
AUTODESK, INC. (Autodesk or “the company”) is a leading design software and services company. It offers business solutions across architecture, engineering and construction; manufacturing; and digital media and entertainment industries. The company is headquartered in San Rafael, California and employs about 6,800 people. The company recorded revenues of $1,951.8 million during the financial year ended January 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 13.9% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $271.4 million in FY2011 compared to an operating profit of $65.6 million in FY2010. Its net profit was $212 million in FY2011 compared to a net profit of $58 million in FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Autodesk, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Autodesk, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Autodesk, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Autodesk, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Autodesk, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available