Ashland Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Ashland Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Ashland (or ‘the company’) is a provider of diversified chemical products, services, and solutions in more than 100 countries worldwide. It is headquartered in Covington, Kentucky, and employed about 15,000 people as of September 30, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $6,502 million during the financial year ended September 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 13.3% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $130 million in FY2011, a decrease of 47.8% over FY2010. The net profit was $414 million in FY2011, as compared to a net profit of $141 million in FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Ashland Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Ashland Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Ashland Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Ashland Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Ashland Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available