AptarGroup, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. AptarGroup, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
AptarGroup is one of the leading suppliers of dispensing systems for the personal care, fragrance/cosmetic, pharmaceutical, household and food/beverage markets. It provides value-added dispensing systems (including pumps, closures and aerosol valves) to global consumer product marketers. The company primarily operates in the Americas and Europe. It is headquartered in Crystal Lake, Illinois and employed about 8,600 people as of December 31, 2010. The company recorded revenues of $2,076.7 million during the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 12.8% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was $268 million in FY2010, an increase of 35.1% over FY2009. The net profit was $173.5 million in FY2010, an increase of 39.2% over FY2009.Scope of the Report
Reasons to Purchase
- Provides all the crucial information on AptarGroup, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting AptarGroup, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of AptarGroup, Inc.
- Data is supplemented with details on AptarGroup, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from AptarGroup, Inc.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available