America Movil, S.A.B. DE C.V. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. America Movil, S.A.B. DE C.V. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
America Movil (or "the company") is one of the prominent providers of telecommunication services in Latin America. The company primarily operates in Mexico. It is headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico and employs 158,694 people as of December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of MXN665,301.5 million ($53,756.4 million) during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 9.5% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was MXN154,775.5 million ($12,505.9 million) during FY2011, an increase of 1.6% over FY2010. The net profit was MXN82,853.5 million ($6,694.6 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 9.1% compared to FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on America Movil, S.A.B. DE C.V. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting America Movil, S.A.B. DE C.V. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of America Movil, S.A.B. DE C.V.
-Data is supplemented with details on America Movil, S.A.B. DE C.V. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from America Movil, S.A.B. DE C.V.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available