Alcon, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Alcon, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Alcon, Inc. (Alcon or ‘the company’), a business division of Novartis, is a global medical specialty company focused on eye care. It is engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceuticals, surgical equipment and devices, and consumer eye care products for the treatment of eye disorders. Alcon markets its products across 180 countries and operates in over 75 countries. The company primarily operates in the US, Japan and Switzerland. It is headquartered in Hunenberg, Switzerland and employed 22,987 people as of December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $9,958 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), as compared to the revenues of $4,446 million in FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $1,472 million in FY2011, an increase of 84.9% over FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Alcon, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Alcon, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Alcon, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Alcon, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Alcon, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available