Aerospace & Defense: Global Industry GuideIntroduction
Global Aerospace & Defense industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global ice cream market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global ice cream market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key ice cream market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Compares data from France, Germany, Japan, UK, US, Europe, Asia-Pacific, alongside individual chapters on each country
The global aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $1,167.7bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6% between 2009 and 2013.
The defense segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $780.9bn, equivalent to 66.9% of the market's overall value
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 1.8% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $1,279.2bn by the end of 2018.Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global ice cream market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the global ice cream market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global ice cream market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?