Accountancy: Global Industry GuideIntroduction
Global Accountancy industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2017).
The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global accountancy market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global accountancy market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key accountancy market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global accountancy market with five year forecasts
The global accountancy market had total revenues of $396.0bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% between 2008 and 2012.
The audit segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $174.2bn, equivalent to 44% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.1% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $507.7bn by the end of 2017.Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global accountancy market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the global accountancy market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global accountancy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global accountancy market?