AU Optronics Corp. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. AU Optronics Corp. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
AU Optronics (AUO or "the company") designs, develops, manufactures, assembles and markets flat panel displays. The company provides thin film transistor-liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD) panels for computer products, consumer electronics products, LCD televisions and industrial displays. AUO also operates in the e-paper market and solar industry. The company primarily operates in Taiwan, where it is headquartered in Hsinchu, and employs 60,011 people as of December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of NT$379,711.9 million ($12,872.2 million) during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), a decrease of 18.7% compared to FY2010. The operating loss of the company was NT$57,658.5 million ($1954.6 million) during FY2011, compared to an operating profit of NT$10,497 million ($355.8 million) in FY2010. The net loss was NT$61,263.8 million ($2076.8 million) in FY2011, compared to a net profit of NT$6,693 million ($226.9 million) in FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on AU Optronics Corp. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting AU Optronics Corp. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of AU Optronics Corp.
-Data is supplemented with details on AU Optronics Corp. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from AU Optronics Corp.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available