AOL Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. AOL Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
AOL Inc. (AOL or “the company”) is a global web services company which offers content sites, tools and platforms. The company primarily operates in the US where it is headquartered in Broadway, New York. As of December 31, 2011, it employed 5,660 people. The company recorded revenues of $2,202.1 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), a decrease of 8.9% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $45.8 million in FY2011, compared to an operating loss of $982.6 million in FY2010. Its net profit was $13.1 million in FY2011, compared to a net loss of $782.5 million in over FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on AOL Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting AOL Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of AOL Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on AOL Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from AOL Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available