Cell Phone-Enabled Diagnostics: mHealth Applications in IVDKalorama Information
August 15, 2012
130 Pages - SKU: KLI4862659
More EMR (Electronic Medical Record) reports by Kalorama Information
EMR 2013: The Market for Electronic Medical Records by Kalorama Information
Electronic Medical Records (EMR) represents a growing market for a large number of companies, with customer demand, heavy competition and government incentives spurring revenues. ...
Advanced Remote Patient Monitoring Systems by Kalorama Information
Patient monitoring systems with advanced features, especially wireless or remote capability, are among the fastest-growing medical devices. The aging population and the associated increases in ...
The World Market for Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics by Kalorama Information
Point-of-care (POC) tests are diagnostic tests that are performed at or near the site where the patient is located. They are performed in decentralized ...
EMR in Europe by Kalorama InformationSee all reports like this >>
This report, EMR Europe 2012 is a look at the market and trends impacting electronic medical record software and related services in Europe. ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Cell Phones
- Smart Phone
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Hematology & Oncology
- Histology & Cytology
- General In Vitro Diagnostics
- Information Technology
- EMR (Electronic Medical Record)
EMR (Electronic Medical Record) Reports
- Western Europe Healthcare 2013 Top 10 Predictions
- The World Market for Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics
- U.S. Health Industry Provider 2012 Top 10 Predictions: Moving on from Meaningful Use to Healthcare Reform
- Healthcare IT Market Outlook in Japan to 2017 - Hospital Information Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems
- Healthcare IT Market Outlook in New Zealand to 2017 - Hospital Information Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems