Selling Digital DownloadsJupiter Research Corporation
May 24, 2008
4 Pages - SKU: JUPT1900890
More Music reports by Jupiter Research Corporation
European Digital Music by Jupiter Research Corporation
A host of innovative digital music service announcements indicate renewed momentum in the digital music marketplace. However Apple's iTunes Music Store remains the dominant ...
Mobile Music by Jupiter Research Corporation
Twenty-one percent of US cell phone owners have MP3-capable handsets, yet few are downloading and listening to songs. Now, new business models are emerging to ...
European Next-Generation Digital Music Services by Jupiter Research Corporation
'Away day' strategies of key technology vendors, such as Apple and Nokia, are blurring the boundaries between mobile and fixed music services and will precipitate ...
On-Demand Music Services by Jupiter Research CorporationSee all reports like this >>
On-demand subscription music services have been around for six yearsthey're older than Apple's iTunes Music Storeyet the business is sluggish. Now, a handful of ad-supported ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Concert & Event Promotion in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report
- Music Publishing in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report
- Major Label Music Production in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report
- Independent Label Music Production in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report
- Record Stores in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report