Subject of research:
Goal of research:
Regions of research:
- EVALUATION OF THE MARKET AND FORECAST OF ITS DEVELOPMENT
Kinds of sauces studied in the research:
- RF REGIONS
- Main blocks of research:
- RUSSIAN SAUCES MARKET VOLUME
- TRENDS ON RUSSIAN SAUCES MARKET
- FACTORS INFLUENCING SAUCES MARKET
- LARGEST PLAYERS ON SAUCES MARKET
- PRODUCTION OF SAUCES IN RUSSIA
- LARGEST RUSSIAN SAUCES PRODUCERS
- ANALYSIS OF RUSSIAN IMPORT OF SAUCES AND THEIR INGREDIENTS
- ANALYSIS OF RUSSIAN EXPORT OF SAUCES AND THEIR INGREDIENTS
- PRODUCER PRICES FOR SAUCES IN RUSSIA
- RETAIL PRICES FOR SAUCES IN RUSSIA
- CONSUMER PREFERENCES ON SAUCES MARKET
- FORECAST OF RUSSIAN MARKET DEVELOPMENT
Largest Russian enterprises profiles of which were drawn up:
- KETCHUP AND TOMATO SAUCES
- SOY SAUCE
- SOUR CREAM
- «ESSEN PRODUCTION AG” CJSC
- «NMGK” JSC
- «PETROPRODUKT-OTRADNOYE” LLC
- «BALTIMOR-NEVA” CJSC
- «KAZANSKY ZHIROVOY KOMBINAT” JSC
The research includes the main enterprises’ production volumes, financial performance of activities, balance sheets, profit-and-loss reports, cash-flow statements, subsidiary enterprises and other information.
Information sources used:
EXTRACTS FROM RESEARCH
RUSSIAN SOY SAUCE MARKET VOLUME
- Federal State Statistics Service
- Ministry of Economic Development
- Federal Customs Service
- Federal Tax Service
- Field expert evaluations
- Retail sales reports
- Materials of the field’s main players
- Field printed and electronic publications
- The research presents 94 schedules, 51 diagrams, 74 tables and 1 scheme.
According to Intesco Research Group experts, the volume of Russian market of soy sauce in 2010 made up *** ths. tons, that is by a third more than in the previous year. In accordance with the forecast, in 2011 the market will increase by **%. During the period of January-August of 2011 the import supplies, that form the largest market share, increased only by ***%, while the Russian production increased by ***%. Soy sauce market in Russia is to a larger degree provided by import production. Thus, the share of Russian products in 2010 in physical terms, according to Intesco Research Group, made up not more than a quarter of the total production volume.
MAYONNAISE PRODUCTION IN RUSSIA
Seasonal mayonnaise production dynamics in Russia was characterized by relative stability in 2007-2011. There was a noticeable increase of the production volume in the fourth quarter of each year (1,35-1,5 times in comparison with the 2nd-3rd quarters), the peak of which was recorded in December. This growth was made up for a noticeable decrease in the first quarter of the following year, minimum values were registered in January, thereafter the production volume again was close to the stable average annual level. Largest production of mayonnaise in Russia is conducted in Tatarstan and Moscow. Among leading regions only production in Tatarstan was relatively stable, in other regions in 2008-2010 there was a noticeable increase: in Moscow – by ** ths. tons, in Nizhny Novgorod region - by ** ths. tons, in Sverdlovsk region – by ** ths. tons.
ANALYSIS OF RUSSIAN SAUCES IMPORT
In 2010 Russia imported ***,5 ths. tons of ready-to-use sauces and their ingredients. In comparison with 2009 there was an increase of foreign supplies by ***% or by *** ths. tons. Dynamics of import in the previous years was negative. In 2011 no significant changes are expected: the volume of supplies will stay on the level of the previous year.
The largest group in the structure of sauces import is formed by the combined share of sauces and their ingredients which includes mayonnaise sauces, aromatic bitter substances, spices for sauces and other ingredients. In 2010 their share made up **%. A little more than a quarter was formed by the share of ketchup and tomato sauces, a tenth share of import supplies belonged to soy sauce, and **% - to mustard and mustard powder.