Subject of the research:
MARKET OF NON-METALLIC CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
Goal of research:
EVALUATION OF THE RUSSIAN MARKET AND FORECAST OF ITS DEVELOPMENT FOR 2011-2014
Region of research:
RUSSIA AND REGIONS OF RUSSIA
Main blocks of research:
The largest players on the market of concrete and concrete blocks surveyed:
- VOLUME OF THE RUSSIAN MARKET OF PEBBLE, CRUSHED STONE AND GRAVEL
- VOLUME OF RUSSIAN MARKET OF NATURAL SAND
- TRENDS ON THE RUSSIAN MARKET OF NONMETALLIC CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
- FACTORS, INFLUENCING THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE RUSSIAN MARKET OF NONMETALLIC CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
- STATE REGULATION OF THE NONMETALLIC CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS MARKET
- PRODUCTION OF NONMETALLIC CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS IN RUSSIA LARGEST RUSSIAN PRODUCERS OF NONMETALLIC MATERIALS
- ANALYSIS OF RUSSIAN IMPORT OF NONMETALLIC CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS ANALYSIS OF RUSSIAN EXPORT OF NONMETALLIC CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
- PRODUCER PRICES FOR NONMETALLIC CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS IN RUSSIA FORECAST OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE RUSSIAN MARKET OF NONMETALLIC CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
Production volumes, financial activities data, balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash-flow statement, the subsidiaries and other data about these main companies were presented.
Information sources used:
EXTRACTS FROM RESEARCH
VOLUME OF RUSSIAN MARKET OF NONMETALLIC CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
- Federal State Statistics Service
- Ministry of Economic Development of RF
- Federal Custom Service
- Federal Tax Service
- Appraisal of Experts of the Branch
- Reports on retail sales
- Data of the main players of the branch
- Printed and electronic publications of the branch
- The research contains 63 schedules, 33 diagrams, 62 tables and 1 scheme.
Volume of Russian market of natural sand, according to experts of Intesco Research Group, in 2010 amounted to *** mln. tons. Compared to 2009 market increased by 12,2% or by *** mln. tons.
In 2010, *** tons of natural sand was accounted for each inhabitant of Russia. Compared to the previous year, growth of consumption amounted to 0,14 tons/person
Per capita consumption of pebble, crushed stone and gravel in 2010 amounted to ** tons/person. In 2011ó, according to forecast of Intesco Research Group analysts, consumption of these comstruction materials will reach the pre-crisis level – *** tons/person.
Import dependence of Russian market of pebble, crushed stone and gravel is not high, but every year share of foreign production increases. During 2007-2010 it increased by almost two times.
PRODUCTION OF NONMETALLIC CONSTRUCTON MATERIALS
Dynamics of production of nonmetallic construction materials by months is characterized by the pronounced seasonality. The growth begins in the beginning of the year, the peak of which occurs at the end of the summer. By the end of the year parameters of production decrease again. In 2009-2011 there were no sharp decreases, parameters increased smoothly in the first half of the year, and high level of production lasted for 3-4 months. In 2010 one fifth part of nonmetallic materials was produced on the territory of Central FD. Almost the same amount was produced by enterprises of Ural FD. About 10% in the structure of Russian production belonged to Volga, Siberian and Southern FDs.
ANALYSIS OF RUSSIAN IMPORT OF NONMETALLIC CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
The share of silica and quartz sand in 2010 amounted to **% of Russian import. Slightly more than one third of foreign production on Russian market was represented by other natural sand, colored or not colored.
The most part of natural sands was supplies on Russian market by Ukraine. In 2010 this country imported **,1 ths tons, that was by one fourth more than in 2009. Import of Korea increased by 14 times and reached **,3 ths tons.