InfoTrends begins 2012 with a look at some key trends that will shape the consumer digital imaging market in the coming year. This document highlights trends that we believe will influence online and connected imaging activities this year, and is presented in a brief, high-level summary form as a reference tool to assist our clients in making key product planning decisions. These trends will frame our coverage of the industry, and will be examined in greater detail in InfoTrends' forecast, research, and analysis documents throughout the coming year.
Top Trends for 2012
1) Cloud Services Play on Connected TV
2) Mobile Devices Take on Content Management Role as Personal Clouds Take Shape
3) More Devices Just Press "Play"
4) Apple's Next TV Product will Bring More Innovation to Photo Viewing & Sharing
5) Metadata becomes More Critical to Locating and Retrieving Cloud Content