Info-Tech Advisor In-Depth Report - Leveraging Six Sigma: An IT PerspectiveInfo-Tech Research Group
February 1, 2005
24 Pages - SKU: TR1303942
More Software & Enterprise Computing reports by Info-Tech Research Group
Benefits and Costs of Desktop Virtualization by Info-Tech Research Group
Desktop virtualization could radically transform the delivery of end-user computing. Your Challenge Situation: Desktop virtualization will take off in 2010 with 40% of organizations already ...
Build a Data Center by Info-Tech Research Group
Building a data center is a complex and expensive challenge requiring specific design and engineering skills. Your Challenge 42% of IT leaders have ...
Greening IT to Save Money by Info-Tech Research Group
Save money with greening IT. This bundle includes 6 notes on Greening the data center, budgeting, and a green IT action plan.Please Note: This product ...
Optimizing Your Help Desk by Info-Tech Research GroupSee all reports like this >>
Many help desks today are realizing a gap between their current state and optimized state with regard to end user feedback, service level metrics and ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- E-Commerce & IT Outsourcing
- IT Administration
- Software & Services
- Specialized Applications
- Technology & Media
- Software & Enterprise Computing
Software & Enterprise Computing Reports
- Americas Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market (2013 - 2018) Technology (2D, 3D, Ultrasonic, IR, Capacitive); Product (Biometric, Sanitary); Application (Healthcare, Electronics, Automotive); Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina)
- Social Media & Networking
- Canadian Application Outsourcing Services 2013–2017 Forecast
- Worldwide and U.S. Systems Integration Services 2013–2017 Forecast
- Dimension Data: A Network-Centric View for Cloud Professional Services