The ITA Premium:SME Storage Landscape: A Navigation KeyInfo-Tech Research Group
February 12, 2009
18 Pages - SKU: TR2107867
More SAN reports by Info-Tech Research Group
ITA Premium: SAN Vendor Landscape: Mid-Range Level SANs by Info-Tech Research Group
Many mid-range arrays are smaller cousins to those for large enterprises, offering enterprise storage area network functionality at capacities and price ranges more amenable to ...
ITA Premium: SAN Vendor Landscape: Clustered and Pooled Storage SANs by Info-Tech Research Group
A traditional storage array features a storage controller (or dual controllers) and an array of disks. In a clustered solution, a group of storage servers ...
ITA Premium: SAN Vendor Landscape: Entry-Level SANs by Info-Tech Research Group
With starting costs under $10,000, the focus of entry-level solutions is on ease of set-up and management. Advanced functionality is normally limited at the entry-level; ...
ITA Premium SE: Use a Virtual SAN to Reduce Sticker Shock by Info-Tech Research GroupSee all reports like this >>
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Western European Vertical Markets, External Disk Systems by Installation (SAN/NAS/DAS) 2011–2016 Forecast
- Romania Enterprise Storage Systems Market 2012–2016 Forecast and 2011 Vendor Shares
- EMC Enterprise Storage Residual Value Forecast, November 2012
- Ukraine Enterprise Storage Systems Market 2012–2016 Forecast and 2011 Vendor Shares
- Russia Enterprise Storage Systems Market 2012–2016 Forecast and 2011 Vendor Shares