TechNavio’s analysts forecast the WLAN Equipment market in in North America to grow at a CAGR of 43 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing number of smartphones, laptops and tablets. The WLAN Equipment market in North America has also been witnessing growing numbers of wireless clients. However, security issues could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, WLAN Equipment Market in North America 2011–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on North America; it also covers the WLAN Equipment market in the North America landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Cisco Systems, Inc., Aruba Networks, Inc., Motorola, Inc., HP Co.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?