TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Vena Cava Filters market in China to grow at a CAGR of 12.5 percent CAGR over the period 2011–2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the emergence of regional vendors in China. The Vena Cava Filters market in China has also been witnessing increase in number of mergers and acquisitions. However, risks related to patients' health could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Vena Cava Filters Market in China 2011–2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on China; it also covers the Vena Cava Filters market in the China region’s landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include B. Braun Melsungen AG, Lifetech Scientific (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd., Cordis Corp., and C.R. Bard Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?