TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Telecom Services market in South Africa is to grow at a CAGR of 1.8 percent over the period 2010-2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the high demand for Long Term Evolution (LTE) / 4G services. The Telecom Services market in South Africa has also been witnessing increased investment by telecom operators to develop broadband services. However, the declining average revenue per user (ARPU) for telecom operators in South Africa could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Vodacom, Telkom, MTN, and Cell C.
TechNavio’s Telecom Services in South Africa 2010-2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on South Africa and covers the growth and future prospects of Telecom Services market in South Africa. The report also includes an analysis of key vendors operating in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?