TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Storage Area Network (SAN) Switch and Adaptor market in North America is expected to reach US$2,952 million by 2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the growing need for organizations to reduce the complexity of network infrastructure for better storage network infrastructure. The market has also been witnessing an increasing amount of security features being added to the device to better secure organizational storage networks. However, the rapid evolution of SAN technology forcing end-users to delay equipment purchase could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, SAN Switch and Adaptor Market in North America 2010–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on North America. It analyzes the SAN Switch and Adaptor market landscape in North America and its growth prospects. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include Brocade, Cisco, QLogic, and Emulex.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?