Technavio’s analysts forecast the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Software market in China to grow at a CAGR of 14.2 percent over the period 2010-2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need to lower product manufacturing costs. The PLM Software market in China has also been witnessing an emergence of cloud-based PLM solutions. However, increasing counterfeit and open source solutions could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include Siemens PLM Software, Parametric Technology Corp., Dassault Systèmes SA, and Autodesk Inc.
Technavio’s Product Lifecycle Management Software in China 2010-2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the PLM Software market landscape in China and covers only the mainstream PLM Software market, which is a subset of the comprehensive PLM. The mainstream PLM Software market consists of mechanical CAD - multidiscipline and design focused, digital manufacturing, simulation and analysis, non-bundled numerical control, and collaborative product definition management. This report also covers the vendor landscape of the PLM Software market and a detailed analysis of the top four vendors. This market includes the revenues obtained by sale, services, and renewal of software licenses.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?