TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Optical Fiber Cable market in China to grow at a CAGR of 18.34 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the emergence of faster internet speed with higher bandwidths. The Optical Fiber Cable market in China has also been witnessing emergence of low-cost optical fiber cables. However, the decreasing cost of Optical Fiber Cables could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, Optical Fiber Cable Market in China 2011–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the China market; it also covers the Optical Fiber Cable market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Yangtze Optical Fiber and Cable Co. Ltd., Tongguang Group Company Limited, Hengtong Group, and Jiangsu Zhongtian Technologies Co. Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?