TechNavio's analysts forecast the Medical Devices market in Europe to grow at a CAGR of 3.7 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in aging population. The Medical Devices market in Europe has also been witnessing the trend of increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures. However, intense competition among vendors could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Medical Devices Market in Europe 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Europe region; it also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Johnson & Johnson Ltd, Siemens Healthcare, Baxter International Inc., Medtronic Inc., and GE Healthcare.
Other vendors mentioned in the report: Roche Diagnostics, Boston Scientific Corp., Beckton Dickinson and Co., Stryker Corp., B.Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health Inc., Guidant Corp., 3M Healthcare, Hospira Inc., Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, St. Jude Medical Inc., Terumo Corp., Varian Medical Systems Inc., Gambro AB, and Drager Medical AG & Co. KGaA
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?