TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Intelligent Motor Control Centre (IMCC) market in China to grow at a CAGR of 23 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the demand for minimum wiring to reduce complexity. The IMCC market in China has also been witnessing an increasing preference for intelligent technologies. However, the revised rates of MCC components could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, Intelligent Motor Control Centre Market in China 2010–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report only covers China and the market for IMCC in the form of final product, it does not include the market for any kind of solutions or offerings that is provided with IMCC as the base product. The report also does not cover the market for motor control center that is interwired with both large and small I/O chassis. The report analyzes the IMCC market landscape in China and its growth prospects. It also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include Siemens Ltd., China, ABB (China) Ltd., Schneider Electric (China) Co. Ltd., Rockwell Automation (China) Co. Ltd., Tengen Group Co. Ltd., Daqo Group, Rockontrol Corp., and TianShui 213 Electrical Apparatus Co. Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?